- Contribution of any Content by uploading it to the DroneStock website grants us a worldwide, non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to reproduce, adapt and modify, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, broadcast, make available, store and archive and otherwise use such Content (in whole or in part) on and through the Website.
- The Contributor acknowledges that DroneStock and any of it partners or users, including users of the DroneStock Website, may use, re-use, copy, publish, modify, retouch, alter, distribute or republish the Content, or any material based upon or derived therefrom, in any form of media now or hereafter known, for any and all advertising, promotion and/or other commercial purpose, or any other purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without attribution.
- The Contributor agrees to waive all of your rights to the Content worldwide under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights as well as any moral rights, to the extent allowed by law, and to permit DroneStock to make the Content available to the public domain under the Creative Commons Zero license (CCO), without any further consideration. Dronestock also may change how it licenses the Content at any time without notifying you.
- Any Content contributed must be created by the Contributor, and the Contributor must have full right, title, and interest.
- The Contributor agrees not to upload any Content that is unlawful or immoral in any way, including depiction of illegal actions or services.
- The Contributor agrees to never include identifiable individuals in the Content without their written permission.
- The Contributor agrees to never include property for which any third party has intellectual property rights without their written permission.
- DroneStock will attribute the Contributor for any Content they upload by linking to the Contributor’s website or social media page if it is provided at the time of submission.
- All DroneStock Contributors must have their own Part 107 License.